This is a documentation page for my 8-bit VCO prototype I am working on!
- Voltage controlled pitch, 1v/octave!
- Voltage controlled waveform selection
- Voltage controlled tuning: can go up or down by an octave or more
- Voltage controlled output amplitude
- One digital pin that enables the output or not. If you send an analog voltage here, you can get some interesting glitchy effects when you give it a voltage *near* what it thinks is the boundary between zero and one
Here's a youtube video of stacking a few of these oscillators together to make a keyboard controlled synthesizer.
More info later!