A few things have been bothering me, mostly related to the D8 migration, so I dug in and fixed them recently.
I read this Dan Gillmor article recently about the old blogosphere and it resonated with me.
My web host recently moved my website over to a new server, and there were some issues with The Move. Sadly I didn't notice these issues until a week after it happened, which basically ruined any chance of turning this into a smooth recovery. In fact, I didn't even know A Move was taking place because I didn't check the e-mail account my host sent the notification to. My bad.
So Hello! This website is coming to you from exactly one week in the past!*
I set up a new weblog. This is it, you're reading it. I moved my old weblog and you can read that too if you want. The new blog has pullquotes, which I'm sure you're all excited about.
"Hey I installed new blog software" is pretty boring, so here's a picture of a snail on a basketball: